Regular License (RL)
Free License (FL)
Stander License (SL)
Extended Print Only (EPL)
Extended Electronic Only (EEL)
Extended Print and Electronic (EPEL)
- Agreement: This License is an agreement between Vendorstocks (“vendorstocks.com“) and licensee (“You“) who downloads royalty-free(“Reguler License [RL]”) images / illustrations / vectors / video footage (“Content“) from vendorstocks.com (“Sites“). By downloading any Content, You acknowledge that You understand and accept the terms of the License.
- Vendorstocks Representation: Vendorstocks represents that it owns all rights and/or has all requisite authority to the Content, including copyrights, and is authorized to license the Content under the License. Unaltered and Standalone Content licensed to You will not infringe or violate the intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights of any third party. Copyright of Content belong to Vendorstocks and/or Content contributors/sellers/vendors of Vendorstocks. However such representation will be deemed inapplicable with regards to Content which absence of the corresponding model / property release in relation to the Content which prevent the intended use of the Content.
- Licensee Representation – You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age and have the right to enter into this License
- You will not use Content in any way that is not permitted by this License
- Information You provide to Vendorstocks is accurate and true, including without limitation all payment and billing information
- Except as otherwise stated in this License, any account(s) opened or maintained by You on the Sites will only be accessed and used by You for the purposes and on terms stipulated in this License)
- Grant: Subject to the terms herein, Vendorstocks grants You a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-transferable sub-license to use, Reproduce, modify, publish and display downloaded Content (other than as restricted in paragraph 12).
- Single User Account Only: This Agreement only allows the creation and registration of a Single User Account. You may not allow anyone else to use Your username or password.
- “Licensed Work” means the genuine end-product or end derivative work that has been Reproduced or created by or on behalf of You or Your client, using independent skill and effort and that incorporates Content and other material, and which Content shall be inseparable (to the extent commercially and reasonably possible) from the Licensed Work to be standalone Content.
- “Reproduce(d)” means the distortion, alteration, cropping, editing, incorporation or manipulation of any part of the Content to create a finished derivative product (the Licensed Work), whereby the reproduced Content will not be disassociated from the Licensed Work by the end user or any third party to be a Standalone Content.
- “Standalone Content” means the unaltered and unmodified Content in the original form downloaded from the Sites, including the same Content at a different resolution.
- “Vital Role” means the Content used form an integral part or core component of the Licensed Work and will substantially increase the value of Your Licensed Work
- Regular License (RL) Permitted Uses: Examples of permitted uses include the use, modification, Reproduction and/or display of Content (in each case, without any rights of resale) in relation to the following Licensed Works:
USES EXAMPLES of LICENSED WORKS Advertising / Marketing / Promotions (Business & Commercial Purposes)
- Advertisements prepared by graphic designers / agencies for clients on magazines, periodicals, newspapers, reports and other traditional print media
- Print ads, mailers, handouts, brochures, flyers, posters, catalogues, packaging for promotional materials which EXCLUDES packaging for merchandise (e.g. where the packaging forms part of the product, such as a box for a toy) and packaging as a product (e.g. wrapping paper being the merchandise)
Print / Publications / Education
- Prints on book covers (front and back), up to 500,000 prints collectively for each Content
- Business cards, letterhead, catalogs, brochures and pamphlets
- Use Content for multimedia presentations like Powerpoint, provided the following copyright notice is displayed next to the file: “[Contributor’s Name] © vendorstocks.com“
Design Elements & Art
- On a website, video game or data storage device for distribution or use by others (BUT not in connection with any website template or software product for distribution, resale or use by others)
- As background or screen Content in software or mobile applications, provided that the Content does not play a Vital Role in the Licensed Work.
- Substantially Reproduced into original artwork
- On video, film, television broadcast and internet for home video, documentary, feature film or commercial use provided the following copyright notice is prominently displayed next to the file: “[Contributor’s Name] © vendorstocks.com” and the Content does not play a Vital Role in the Licensed Work. Prominent display of the credit statement could include, e.g. beginning or ending credits to a television program or broadcast, or cited reasonably close to the Content used, or appended or annotated clearly.
Social Media Websites & Applications
- Posting and/or uploading Content onto social media websites and applications (such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), provided that (1) such social media websites and applications do not assume or deem the ownership or rights (including Copyright) in the Content (whether as Standalone Image, in a derived form or as a Licensed Work), other than being permitted through You as a licensee of the Content to have the Content and/or Licensed Work displayed or used as permitted under this License; or (2) You must adhere to the following guideline:
- the size of the Content uploaded by You must not exceed 1000 pixels; and
- You must include Your organization logo at any corner of the Content measuring a minimum of 125 pixel width or length, (whichever is the larger) and/or the Content must be incorporated in a Licensed Work.
- Home decoration, wall murals / art, albums, prints, personal property and use DIY items and other personal prints
- Personal blogs and other personal publications (traditional or online) provided that personal publications will not cause You or any third party publication service providers (e.g., blog service providers) to assume or deem the ownership or rights (including Copyright) in the Content (whether as a Standalone Image, in a derived form or as a Licensed Work)
- As décor in an office, lobby, public area, restaurant or retail store
- Additional Rights: To facilitate Your use of Content to Reproduce Licensed Works, You may also:
- Client Work: utilize Content to produce Licensed Works on behalf of clients (e.g., advertisements by a graphic designer).
- Procurement: obtain the License to Content on behalf of the client, provided the client is fully subject to and bound by the terms of the License.
- Representative: obtain the License on behalf of Your employer, company, group or affiliate, provided such other party is fully subject to and bound by the terms of the License.
- Subcontract: transfer Content files / derived works to subcontractors or employees temporarily to produce Licensed Works strictly on Your behalf, provided such other party abide by the restrictions in this License.
- Free License (FL) Permitted Uses: In the event You require the following free rights to use the Content, in same to the usages permitted as regular license. (Free License included same as Regular License included)
- Stander License (SL) Permitted Uses: In the event You require the following stander rights to use the Content, in addition to the usages permitted pursuant to paragraphs 7 and 8 herein, You may license following Stander Licenses (SL) according to Your relevant usage:
- In any manner permitted under the Regular License (RL) without any print run limitation; and
- In any printed (not for electronic distribution) material, merchandise or product for personal use or resale (for e.g. calendars, T-shirts, posters and mugs) and product packaging up to a limit of 10,000 copies in aggregate per licensing. Each additional print up to 10,000 copies under this subparagraph requires a new licensing.
- Extended Permitted Uses (EPL, EEL, EPEL): In the event You require the following extended rights to use the Content, in addition to the usages permitted pursuant to paragraphs 7 and 8 herein, You may license any of the following Extended Licenses according to Your relevant usage:
- EXTENDED PRINT ONLY LICENSE (EPL)
- In any manner permitted under the Regular License (RL) without any print run limitation; and
- In any printed (not for electronic distribution) material, merchandise or product for personal use or resale (for e.g. calendars, T-shirts, posters and mugs) and product packaging up to a limit of 30,000 copies in aggregate per licensing. Each additional print up to 30,000 copies under this subparagraph requires a new licensing.
- EXTENDED ELECTRONIC ONLY LICENSE (EEL)
- In any manner permitted under the Regular License (RL) without any print run limitation;
- As design elements in video, film or television broadcast for resale purpose; and
- In any electronic distribution (not in its original but in its final form) or items for personal use or resale, including design elements or constituents in eBooks, licensed software, website templates, flash templates and documents provided such use does not allow the re-distribution or re-use of the Content by third party.
- EXTENDED PRINT AND ELECTRONIC LICENSE (EPEL)
- In any manner permitted under Regular License (RL), Extended Print Only License and Electronic Only Extended License without any print run limitation.
|Sublicense, sell or transfer any rights in License||
|Sell, share, license, assign or distribute Standalone Content||
|Infringe Intellectual Property Rights||
|Extract Contents Illegally||
|Use Content in Logos / Trademarks / Service Marks||
|Use Contents Illegally||
|Use Content for Immoral / Obscene / Illegal / Defamatory Purposes||
|Use Content to Derogate Persons / Property||
|Resell Reproduced Licensed Works||
- deleting and destroying all Contents downloaded by You and in Your possession, and any Licensed Work(s), and copies / accompanying materials thereof; and
- ceasing to use the Contents for any purpose.
Vendorstocks can terminate this Agreement without notice to You if You fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of the Agreement. Upon such termination, You must immediately carry out paragraphs 13 with or without further notice by Vendorstocks.
THE CONTENTS AND SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE, WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS AND, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS LICENSE, NEITHER PARTY MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- no later than five (5) business days written notice from the date You know or reasonably should have known of the claim or threatened claim, where such notification must include all details of the claim then known to You and emailed to email@example.com, Attention: General Counsel;
- full information, assistance and cooperation for the defense or settlement thereof; and
- at Vendorstocks’s option, sole control of any defense, settlement or action related thereto.
- Vendorstocks shall not be responsible for any claim settled without Vendorstocks’s consent or any legal fees and/or other costs incurred prior to receiving complete notification of the claim as provided herein.