MARKET & SELLER TERMS
Please Read Before The Resister
Vendorstocks is a royalty-free digital media library that offers a wide variety of budget-friendly commercial images, video footage, logo designs and illustrations, font, themes From beginnings in 2016, the global provider.
By using this site and/or downloading any material, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. This agreement applies to you and, if you are using this web site on your client’s behalf, to you and all your clients. We reserve the right to change this agreement at any time without further notice. We reserve the right to update and/or change our pricing structure as needed including but not limited to changes based on our community, imagery database or market trends. Your use of the site will be subject to the most current version posted on the site at the time of your use. By using this site or downloading, uploading or using any images listed under the vendorstocks.com domain you agree to be bound by this Agreement. Should you disagree with anything stated here please discontinue your use of the site and erase all data you have downloaded. Only the English language versions of the Terms will govern your relationship with Vendorstocks.
This site is owned and operated by Vendorstocks. All images and related informational materials in any medium provided by Vendorstocks hereunder, including related text, captions, or information (collectively referred to as Images) are owned by Vendorstocks and by our image providers (photographers).
This site contains both Images that depict a visible watermark (Watermarked Images) and Images that do not contain a visible watermark (Non-Watermarked Images). Vendorstocks allows you to search for, view, and use Watermarked Images only as permitted below. If you have registered for a Vendorstocks account and Vendorstocks has approved your registration, you may be able to access Non-Watermarked Images, which shall be used only as permitted below. Vendorstocks reserves the right to revoke your authorization to view, download and use the Images and information available on this site at any time, and you agree to immediately discontinue your such use upon written notice from Vendorstocks. All rights not specifically granted under this Agreement are reserved to Vendorstocks.
Vendorstocks may immediately revoke all licenses granted to you without notice if you fail to comply with any provision of this agreement. If a license is revoked, you agree to immediately stop using this site and the Images, delete all Images and all copies from all media and destroy all other copies. Your use of this site and any Images shall comply with all applicable law. Vendorstocks may restrict or remove your access to this site at any time, or restrict or remove the use of any Image for any reason, and may replace the Image with another Image, and you agree to immediately discontinue all use of the Image upon notification from Vendorstocks.
Vendorstocks makes reasonable efforts to comply with and solve all issues regarding potential copyrights and trademarks available on the international market. While the responsibility for the images uploaded is entirely on the photographer’s side, he/she being the one who holds all copyrights over the content submitted, we do our best to identify and solve any copyright or trademark infringements.
If you have found a file that represents such an infringement please notify us, in order that we may take the appropriate measures.
Vendorstocks digital marketplaces helps people around the world get creative and earn online. When you create an account and accept these terms you become a member of our Marketplace. You will have an account that will allow you to buy or sell an items.
The items on Vendorstocks are owned by the seller, not by us. We provide a platform; we do not take ownership of the items.
Membership is free, you need to be 18 years or over to become a seller.
Children (persons under the age of 18) are not eligible to use this site unsupervised and we ask that children do not register for an account or submit any personal information to us. By using this site unsupervised, and/or registering for an account, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
Registering For A Vendorstocks Account
To obtain access to our images as well as upload any images, you have to apply for a Vendorstocks account and you agree to provide complete, true and accurate information. Vendorstocks reserves sole discretion over whether to grant you an account, and you agree to access the authorized sections of the web site and your account only by using the account number and password supplied to you by Vendorstocks.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account name/number and/or password, if applicable, and you shall not distribute this access information or allow others to use this access information to gain access to this site. You agree to take reasonable steps to prevent others from obtaining your access information and to notify Vendorstocks of any unauthorized access or need to update or remove access for any of your employees or agents. You shall be liable for payment for all Images downloaded by others using your account, with or without your permission or knowledge prior to the time that you notify Vendorstocks of any unauthorized use. You agree that you shall not acquire any rights of use, ownership, or bailment as a result of using any Vendorstocks account or web site or related services.
At anytime, you may request your account access to be restricted, but Vendorstocks reserves the right to delay your request until all requirements of this Agreement are met. Only accounts without any activity related to the site’s services or products, can be permanently deleted. Accounts with activity will be blocked and archived on our servers for further reference. Access to these accounts is limited and provided only to a part of the Vendorstocks admin staff, for legal purposes.
Becoming an seller and uploading your items up on the Vendorstocks is free but there is a review process before your items go live.
Logos & Tradmarks
Logos, trademarks, company names, and product names are not acceptable and must be removed from all images uploaded to vendorstocks. This includes logos or company brands accompanied by a property release, as we simply cannot control end use to the degree required in this area.
Architecture, Art & Performances
If your image contain any unique or identifiable buildings/structures may not be acceptable as the main focus of an image, regardless of context. Museums, sporting and entertainment venues (both interior and exterior) are not acceptable without a release.
Model & Property Releases
All images containing recognizable people require a model release.
The most important things to remember are:
- If the main subject of the image is a person – even if the person’s face is not visible – it will require a model release. Images of people photographed from behind or without their permission or awareness will generally not be acceptable.
- If the photograph is of a minor (a child under the age of 18), a model release must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- A complete model release must be uploaded with each file that requires one. If you’re uploading successive shots of the same model, the model release must be included with each image.
- A model release must include the date the shoot took place.
- A valid witness signature must appear on the model release. It must be from a third part – someone other than the photographer or the model/parent.
- If the photo is of the photographer (a self portrait), a model release is still required. A model release for self portraits does not expire; you can have an unlimited date range on your self-portrait model release.
vendorstocks accept using script fonts as signatures, e-signatures, or scanning signatures and then pasting them into the release, we not accept digitally created or digitally signed model releases.
What are Model And Property Releases?
A model release is a legal release signed by the subject of a photograph or video granting permission to use or publish the photograph or video in one form or another. You can read a full description of what a model release is at Wikipedia.
- Editorial image mean that image need a model or property or any thirst party release, but you have not any release for your image, that count as a editorial used only. But vendorstocks can not allowed to sell editorial item.
- Vendorstocks may only be used for legal purposes
- Vendorstocks may not be used to disseminate defamatory, pornographic or other illegal material, to threaten or harass third parties or to violate third-party rights (including personality rights).
- The Members are responsible to ensure that Content placed by them and the forum articles written by them are free of viruses, worms, Trojans or other damaging programmed.
- It is prohibited to publish Content or forum articles etc. of the following kind on vendorstocks:
- content which may violate third-party rights, in particular third-party copyrights, performing rights, name and trademark rights, design rights, property rights and personality rights;
- pornographic, obscene, sexist, defamatory, libelous or racist presentations, or presentations offending minorities or religious groups;
- discrimination, defamation or insults;
- false allegations;
- abusive criticism, libel, speculations or slander;
- vilification of the Author the person(s) shown;
- political content or advertising for political parties;
- calls for boycotts or deletion requests of any kind;
- Members’ private data (e.g. address, telephone number, bank details)
- links to internet sites with illegal content